The Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen has the opportunity to hire a new professor (a full, i.e., tenured professor) into the visualization research group with the overall goal to achieve a good complementary fit with the existing research/teaching profile in visualization.
The position has been announced via the jobbnorge-portal, together with a short description of the environment and the plans with regard to the new professor (see also the attached PDF). The application deadline is set to Dec. 22nd, 2011.
- Assistant Professor in Medical Image Analysis position open at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Candidate Position available in Hybrid Radiotherapy Planning at the UMC Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- PhD position Uncertainty Visualization for Digital Radiation Therapy available at Eindhoven University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Research Software Programmer job opening at the Computational Radiology Laboratory in Boston (USA)
- PhD Position in Medical Visualization available at VRVis in Vienna (Austria)