The Bergen MedViz Network is organising a special session on the Analysis and Visualization of Dynamic Images in Medical Applications at the 6th International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA) 2009.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Study of perfusion using MRI, CT, US, or PET
- Motion correction of image time series
- Strain and stress imaging
- Imaging of the beating heart, or the moving kidney
- Tracking of cells, organelles, or proteins in time-lapse images
- Compartment modeling and tracer kinetics in MRI, CT, or PET
- Flow quantification and visualization
- Analysis and visualization of change (e.g. displacement) in repeated image examinations
- Image-based modeling and visualization of dynamic biological processes (e.g. diffusion)
We have good friends and colleagues in the Bergen MedViz network, so this is bound to be good. Submit your papers!
- IEEE PacificVis 2013 Sydney Conference Report
- 2013 IEEE Scientific Visualization Contest: Developmental Neuroscience Challenge
- Report on the Medical Visualization highlights of VisWeek 2012
- EG VCBM 2012 Norrköping (Sweden) Report
- Registration still possible for VCBM (aka Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine) next week!