The Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen is hiring a PhD candidate in informatics (but can be visualisation, according to Helwig Hauser). Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to become a legendary Visualisation Ninja at one of the best visualization places in the world.
More details and the job description can be found here. The deadline for applying is the 15th of December.
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions: Visual Analysis in Population Imaging Research (VAnPIRe) @TUDelft (The Netherlands)
- Assistant Professor in Medical Image Analysis position open at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Candidate Position available in Hybrid Radiotherapy Planning at the UMC Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- PhD position Uncertainty Visualization for Digital Radiation Therapy available at Eindhoven University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Research Software Programmer job opening at the Computational Radiology Laboratory in Boston (USA)