I just returned from Eurovis 2012 and while a more detailed write-up of that will be posted soon, I wanted to let you know about several open positions over at KAUST in Saudi Arabia in the meantime.
The newly formed Geometric Modeling and Scientific Visualization Center (GMSV) is looking for 5-10 post-docs, MS and PhD students as well as short term visitors (2-3 months). A overview of their scivis work so far can be seen here. Contact them by sending an email to gmsvfaculty(a)kaust.edu.sa.
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions: Visual Analysis in Population Imaging Research (VAnPIRe) @TUDelft (The Netherlands)
- Assistant Professor in Medical Image Analysis position open at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Candidate Position available in Hybrid Radiotherapy Planning at the UMC Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- PhD position Uncertainty Visualization for Digital Radiation Therapy available at Eindhoven University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Research Software Programmer job opening at the Computational Radiology Laboratory in Boston (USA)