I just returned from Eurovis 2012 and while a more detailed write-up of that will be posted soon, I wanted to let you know about several open positions over at KAUST in Saudi Arabia in the meantime.
The newly formed Geometric Modeling and Scientific Visualization Center (GMSV) is looking for 5-10 post-docs, MS and PhD students as well as short term visitors (2-3 months). A overview of their scivis work so far can be seen here. Contact them by sending an email to gmsvfaculty(a)kaust.edu.sa.
- Open PhD position at Aviz-Inria (France)
- Open PhD position: Visualization at the University of Bergen (Norway)
- VAnPIRe PostDoc position still open at TU Delft (The Netherlands)
- Software Engineer job opening at Clinical Graphics in Delft, the…
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions: Visual Analysis in Population Imaging…