Katja Bühler’s group at VRVis in Vienna currently has two medical visualisation Ph.D. vacancies. They are looking for two highly motivated young scientists preferably from European Countries interested in medical visualization and in the development of cutting edge solutions for radiotherapy planning.
More details and the description for these jobs can be found here
The lucky person that gets the first position can start right away and the second position will be available from August onwards.
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions: Visual Analysis in Population Imaging Research (VAnPIRe) @TUDelft (The Netherlands)
- Assistant Professor in Medical Image Analysis position open at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- PhD Candidate Position available in Hybrid Radiotherapy Planning at the UMC Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- PhD position Uncertainty Visualization for Digital Radiation Therapy available at Eindhoven University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Research Software Programmer job opening at the Computational Radiology Laboratory in Boston (USA)