Katja Bühler’s group at VRVis in Vienna currently has two medical visualisation Ph.D. vacancies. They are looking for two highly motivated young scientists preferably from European Countries interested in medical visualization and in the development of cutting edge solutions for radiotherapy planning.
More details and the description for these jobs can be found here
The lucky person that gets the first position can start right away and the second position will be available from August onwards.
- Open PhD position at Aviz-Inria (France)
- Open PhD position: Visualization at the University of Bergen (Norway)
- VAnPIRe PostDoc position still open at TU Delft (The Netherlands)
- Software Engineer job opening at Clinical Graphics in Delft, the…
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions: Visual Analysis in Population Imaging…