First of all, happy new year from all of us at medvis.org! May 2013 bring you many job opportunities, research successes and/or good medical visualizations. I’d like to start the new year by looking back at last year briefly. I’ve taken a look at some of our blog statistics and will provide a short summary for those interested below:
- 2012 has been a good year for medvis.org: we went from 1,687 views in 2011 to 4,331 in 2012
- The blog posts with the most views in 2012 were:
- The ‘Rainbow Colormaps – What are they good for? Absolutely nothing!’ post, written in August.
- A classic: ‘Siemens unveils MR-PET prototype’ that dates back all the way to 2007.
- The ‘VCBM conference report EG VCBM 2012 Norrköping (Sweden) Report’ written in October.
- The newly introduced pages: Jobs, Conference Calendar, Datasets and Software also got a lot of viewing love from our visitors.
- In the conference report department, we had three conference write-ups this year: